PART 1: The Spiritual Warrior
In this part you will be taught authentic Shamanic techniques to gain access to other layers/realities: the so called Other- or Spirit World.
The goal of this part is to learn authentic Shamanic techniques to gain access to other layers of reality: the “Other-“or “Spirit worlds”.
In an active dream state, which you will explore under the guidance of the Shaman, contact will be made with forces and energies that have archetypal meaning in our reality. You will experience a unique visual language which will result in profound insights into the processes of life.
As Shamanism is about developing coordination in these other realities, techniques are primarily aimed at learning to steer and focus your attention. You will learn to interpret the unique language of Shamanism so you can understand what you are experiencing and interpret its meaning.
You will also learn to gradually ‘open up’ and submit to ‘something that is larger than you’. This process is invaluable as it (re)connects you to a profound layer of your own reality and the origin of the energies that govern your (and everyone’s) life. By doing so you create a momentum during which inspiration – and ultimately Healing – become possible.
Eventually, you will enter a process in which life must increasingly be approached as a spiritual warrior.
This will lead to a radically different way of perceiving reality.
This program contains:
- Attention management: omschrijving
- Exploring and developing Shamanic consciousness: omschrijving
- Opening different layers of perception: omschrijving
- Building personal power: omschrijving
- The exploration of other realms
- Male and female perception: the differences and similarities of experience.
- Protection against influences: omschrijving (we are constantly influenced consciously but mostly unconsciously. Learn how to recognize these influences and how to neutralize them or use them to your advantage.